1. Placed on a flat surface 27 feet apart (front to front).
2. The platform surface should be 2′ x 4′ standing 12″ in the rear and 4″ in the front.
3. A 6” hole, centered 9” from the back and 12” from either side
1. There should be 8 bags, 4 bags of each color.
2. Each bag should be 6 inches by 6 inches and have 1 pound of corn inserted into each bag.
– 3 points for a cornhole bag that goes through the hole.
– 1 point for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface.
– 1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging into the hole.
– 1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the edge but not touching the ground.
– 0 points for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface, but also touching the ground.
– 0 points for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the front edge and is resting on a cornhole bag that is on the ground. If you can remove the bag on the ground without the one on the board falling then a point is given.
1. The team with the highest round score, adds the difference of the two scores to their game score.
2. The team who wins the round is given honors to throw first in the next round.
3. If both cornhole teams have the same round score then the game score stays the same and honors stays with the team who had it the previous round.
1. A cornhole players foot goes past the foot foul line. (front of the cornhole board)
2. A Player goes out of turn.
– The throw the foul occurs on is voided. If the bag is on the board remove it.
1. In doubles play partners shall stand at opposite cornhole boards. In singles play both players will throw from the same board.
2. Each cornhole team will have 4 bags of one color.
3. All 8 cornhole bags begin at one end.
4. A coin flip or rock/paper/scissors determines witch cornhole team has honors in round one.
5. The team who has honors will begin play by throwing a cornhole bag at the opposite cornhole board.
6. A cornhole player may throw from anywhere behind the front of the cornhole board they are throwing from.
7. You must continue throwing each bag from the same side of the board as the first bag in any given round.
8. Alternate throws between the two opponents until all 8 cornhole bags have been thrown.
9. If a cornhole bag hits the ground then bounces up onto the board, remove that bag for it does not count.
10. Count the points scored during the round. If no team has reached the 21 point mark start the next round until a team reaches 21. The team that scores the highest amount of points on the previous round will have honors